The Real Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Reality

Come here to speak about anything on your mind. For indigos or earth angels of any ages. This is a sancturary for anyone who feels... different.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hurting People...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Hurting People... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurting People...   Hurting People... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:41 am

Don't worry the only problems we should get into is those fucking year 9's stealing our stop at school! I seen them there today with their lunchboxes and their new uniforms. It disgusts me. Oh no I have a new uniform Gah! Help us all we are going to doom! To the real point is you will have all of your friends there to support you. You have lots of friends that care about you, even if they don't go to our school, the would still help you.

Twisted Evil Ezack! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Hurting People...   Hurting People... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:42 am

You know how I mean... And they not gonna take over A Quad... They will see us, and run in fear from the scary people... Who has lunchboxes anyway? And a lot of good SAM will do, in Burnside Razz
Back to top Go down
https://therealreality.editboard.com
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hurting People...   Hurting People... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:54 am

Wasn't just talking about Sam. How about Davin? Is he discarded from reality and is just left to talk to on msn?

Twisted Evil Ezack! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurting People...   Hurting People... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurting People...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Real Reality :: Chat :: Relationships-
Jump to: