The Real Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Reality

Come here to speak about anything on your mind. For indigos or earth angels of any ages. This is a sancturary for anyone who feels... different.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changing your destiny....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Complexicated Ian

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Changing your destiny.... Empty
PostSubject: Changing your destiny....   Changing your destiny.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 11:42 am

Quote :
Changing our World
Our lives, our destines. How to change them and make them happen they way they're meant to. This is also the place to vent about anything on your mind.

You can not change your destiny, everything has already been set in motion long before we we're born and long after we die, NOTHING is accidental… You might not realize your destiny yet but you can never change it. Don’t worry if you don’t realize your destiny yet, everything happens for a reason and if you still don’t know then that’s how it suppose to be. It doesn’t mean you can kick back and relax waiting for it to unfold in your lap, no, you should go out there and do what you feel it right and correct. Everything will be alright…

At least that’s my humble Wink opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://complexicated.wordpress.com
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Changing your destiny....   Changing your destiny.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 8:55 pm

Just to clarify this, what I actually meant was changing our lives... Aand helping us reach our destiny. I might put that there instead, and change it a little. I know what I meant, but I guess no-one else did... lol
Back to top Go down
https://therealreality.editboard.com
Efreb Fedab

Efreb Fedab

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Changing your destiny....   Changing your destiny.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 12:57 am

Quote :
You can not change your destiny, everything has already been set in motion long before we we're born and long after we die

I have to say I disagree with that. Life is a combination of fate and free will. I beleive before we are born we plan all the major happenings in our lives and set out different paths which we can take. Which paths we take and what happens around those major happenings is our choice at that time.
But thats my belief and we can all beleive what we want to. Thats whats so great about our world.

farao Efreb Fedab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing your destiny....   Changing your destiny.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing your destiny....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Real Reality :: Revolutions :: Changing our World-
Jump to: