The Real Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Reality

Come here to speak about anything on your mind. For indigos or earth angels of any ages. This is a sancturary for anyone who feels... different.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Old Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Efreb Fedab

Efreb Fedab

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Little Old Me Empty
PostSubject: Little Old Me   Little Old Me Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 6:07 am

Well well well.
I am Efreb Fedab (just Fedab) for short. My real name is Tim but I feel drawn to Efreb Fedab so I prefer to be called that. Efreb Fedab represents to me my beliefs and my past and who I am, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically.
Im very spiritual if you want to call it that. I have very strong beliefs and I will stand if I feel others are being misled.
I am 16 years old. I have just entered a new phase of my life which has been comfirmed by my changing of schools, IA ending and many other small changes in my life.
I love music and drama. I live to perform. I love musicals and peices which hold messages like the great musicals RENT and Godspell. (If you haven't seen the movie of RENT see it. It is absolutly amazing and hold so many fantastic messages) (SEE IT)
As I said my beliefs are quite strong. I am very interested in Myth and Ancient civilisations and have many "theories" regarding them.
I am also lucky enough to remember alot of my past lives. Mostly from Atlantis on but I can if required recall before that period. This has also allowed my to connect with my "family". We are very strongly connected and there is nothing i wouldn't do to help them like there is nothing they wouldnt do for me.

Well thats about it at the moment
Thank you for reading this far and getting to know me a little better.
Back to top Go down
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Little Old Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Old Me   Little Old Me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 5:36 am

Wow, I didnt realise your life was changing so much... You should tell me these things!

I was actually thinking bout you when I made the Mythology and Ancient Cultures section... Hope you post some of your "theories" there, ae...

Hey, thanks for coming here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://therealreality.editboard.com
metamorphic_reincarnation
Admin
metamorphic_reincarnation

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Little Old Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Old Me   Little Old Me Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 6:38 am

Good to see you here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Old Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Old Me   Little Old Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Old Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Real Reality :: About us all-
Jump to: