The Real Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Reality

Come here to speak about anything on your mind. For indigos or earth angels of any ages. This is a sancturary for anyone who feels... different.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Universe, So many possibilities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cyril-da-bomb

cyril-da-bomb

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-10

The Universe, So many possibilities Empty
PostSubject: The Universe, So many possibilities   The Universe, So many possibilities Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 9:13 am

I have just had a thought. If symmetry exists, which it does, is it possible, for when the earth began, it created an exact replica of all the planets in another universe. I mean its impossible for it to go on forever. And if it is, whats beyond that. How can something be eternal, its impossible. Just a thought to consider, My mind needs to rest after puzzling about this, man its confusing.
Back to top Go down
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Universe, So many possibilities   The Universe, So many possibilities Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 9:35 am

There would HAVE to be some way to connect to this 'symmetrical universe' wouldn't there?

Imagine if we could.. Would it be the same as this one? Would it end at the same time? Or would it be opposite in every way?

But then, that begs the question of whether that would cause the world to be any different, as even if the majority of the world WAS like us, and WAS indigo, or whatever stereotype for people like us we come up with, would it even change anything, because that small amount of 'baddies' can drag the world down so much. And in that world, WE'D be the baddies... And woah... Now my imagination is getting carried away...

But do you see what I mean?
Back to top Go down
https://therealreality.editboard.com
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Universe, So many possibilities   The Universe, So many possibilities Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 5:53 am

Well my theory is that every decision makes an alternate universe in which that decision influences the creation of alternate universes.

Although this theory was taken from Dr. Who (not sure what episode/s) but it sounded good enough.

Twisted Evil Ezack! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Universe, So many possibilities   The Universe, So many possibilities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Universe, So many possibilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Real Reality :: Other Realms :: Other out of this world experiences-
Jump to: