The Real Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Reality

Come here to speak about anything on your mind. For indigos or earth angels of any ages. This is a sancturary for anyone who feels... different.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Background music.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Background music. Empty
PostSubject: Background music.   Background music. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 8:27 pm

I've asked a couple of people on tthis site if they would like background music on this website. So pretty much put your song choice on and if Spock knows how to put the songs on then we could do that Very Happy .

My personal favourite as stated on the "Dealing With A Broken Heart" under the "Realationships" forum is Fury Of The Storm by DragonForce.

So write which song's should be played as background music and I'm sure Spock would put as many as he can as background music.

Twisted Evil Ezack! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Myself

Myself

Number of posts : 23

Background music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Background music.   Background music. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 8:25 pm

FURY OF THE STORM!!! or Once in a lifetime.
Ok ANYTHING by dragonforce.WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Number of posts : 83

Background music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Background music.   Background music. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 10:26 am

DragonForce does make good theme song music, but some others do the job better. Trance music works quite well to be honest. Also very well known tunes would go good as well e.g Livin' On A Prayer.

Twisted Evil Ezack!
Back to top Go down
Myself

Myself

Number of posts : 23

Background music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Background music.   Background music. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 2:07 pm

ok then..... SAND STORM!!!! God THAT was unpredictible.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Background music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Background music.   Background music. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:03 pm

Does Spock actually know how to do that?

And to be quite honest, will he do it as a favour for us? He'd probably ask for money...

And also, he said the only reason he even joined this site was cause he was going out with me, and I was interested in this, but he actually finds it weird... And some other, more insulting terms...

But if SOMEONE can persuade him to do it, then yeah. Dragonforce is very uplifting, but the lyrics... aren't. lol
Back to top Go down
https://therealreality.editboard.com
Sponsored content

Background music. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Background music.   Background music. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background music.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Real Reality :: Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: