The Real Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Reality

Come here to speak about anything on your mind. For indigos or earth angels of any ages. This is a sancturary for anyone who feels... different.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tapping into abilities...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Tapping into abilities... Empty
PostSubject: Tapping into abilities...   Tapping into abilities... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 1:47 am

I've always had a very strong connection to parallel worlds... Or amybe its other planes, I dont know, but I've always been able to do it.
The past 2 and a half months, as with a lot of things, I have been neglecting this gift, and last night I just took a leap of faith and tried it again. It was harder than I remembered, obviously from being a bit out of practice, but once I got it, it felt just the same.
I can't really DO anything with it, and there must be more I can do with it. In fact, I can feel a lot within me, that, for whatever reason, I can't tap into...

How can I open up these parts of me?
Back to top Go down
https://therealreality.editboard.com
kaiten

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Tapping into abilities...   Tapping into abilities... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 5:31 pm

Depends what your method is and what it is that you experience. If you're shifting into a meditative state or trance state you can do all sorts of fun things. But usually you need the help of an entity from that plane to do much (I think the different planes encompass multiple universes so I'll just call it a plane).

If you discovered how to tap in naturally, you'll probably have no problem establishing a link to a being there--in fact you may already have and not know. Assuming it comes naturally to you, you ask for a spirit, being, guide, or aspect of yourself (this one assuming you're like me and believe the entire universe projects from our collective minds--that doesn't make it less or more real) to help you or to just come and make friends. You can do this before you begin or while there. Or you can get really creative and change things on your own, like placing a mirror that will show you the past and future. But usually you don't want to change things without permission first--some changes that seem harmless to us because of our culture aren't accepted elsewhere and can be very hurtful to entities on other planes.

Anyway, try something like this and let me know how it goes for you.
Back to top Go down
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

PostSubject: Re: Tapping into abilities...   Tapping into abilities... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:22 am

Yeah... I can assume the same consciousness in other worlds each time I try... But... What real use is it? Theres gotta be more to it.
Back to top Go down
kaiten

PostSubject: Re: Tapping into abilities...   Tapping into abilities... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 4:43 pm

Well there is, but its different for each person. Some people can access past lives and help other people, others learn esoteric knowledge. A lot of times its more for your own spiritual developement at first and then grows into how you can help other people. That kind of "plane shifting" is where a lot of mystics in history began.
Back to top Go down
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

PostSubject: Re: Tapping into abilities...   Tapping into abilities... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 3:08 am

Well, how do I progress? At all? I've been the same for about 2 years now... With a bit of a break the past 3 or so months...
Back to top Go down
kaiten

PostSubject: Re: Tapping into abilities...   Tapping into abilities... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 5:56 pm

Try asking your guides to meet you before you do it next. You might not see them the first time but don't dismiss what you see even if it's for a split second (split second because the ego will try to erase what the subcons. is bringing out).

Or when you're there pay close attention to all the landscape because the landscape itself might have meanings for you, kind of like a dream. Write down everything you see and if you need to you can use a site to help you decode it (I think Dream Moods Dictionary is one).

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tapping into abilities...   Tapping into abilities... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tapping into abilities...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Real Reality :: Psychic Phenomena :: Abilities-
Jump to: