The Real Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Reality

Come here to speak about anything on your mind. For indigos or earth angels of any ages. This is a sancturary for anyone who feels... different.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dog clothes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Dog clothes. Empty
PostSubject: Dog clothes.   Dog clothes. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 2:53 am

Dog clothes! What the fuck is up with those? Dogs do not need clothes. They are lame and bogus. And yes Sarah we can argue with this issue if you want to but just 1 thing I have to say is "NO! I AM NOT BUYING ANGEL A WEDDING DRESS WITH A VEIL!"

Twisted Evil Ezack! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Dog clothes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog clothes.   Dog clothes. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 9:59 am

LOL! But she NEEDS one... Hey, every one? U want to hear a funny story? You probably don't need to hear this story, but I want to document it somewhere.

Ohk, it is all Spocks ex's fault that we got drenched and ate apple pies.
She planted a flower outside her house, which was sold by my parents, to Matt, which attracted a bumblebee. The bumblebee flew in the window, and was buzzing around his computer. He told me about it. I said bumblebees were cute, and googled bumblebee on google images. It came up with a picture of a dog in a bumblebee costume (this is where the dog clothes come into it). I clicked on it, and found a whole website dedicated to dog clothes, www.glamourdog.com. Then Sam, Matt, Ezack and I all went into town to get pizza. Next to Pizza Hut was a mall, and I dragged the guys into a pet shop, where Sam found a cat leash. We got pizza, he tested the leash on me, but he wanted to try it on his cat. He then made us bus into Burnside, where he lives. We tried and failed to find his cat, so Matt, Ezack and I had to wait outside in the rain for a bus to the exchange. It was pissing down with rain, and we got drenched.
Then once we got to the exchange, there was 21 minutes to wait for our bus into goon, so we got apple pies at McDonalds.

And its all Spock's ex's fault, for planting that flower.

P.S After we left, Sam found his cat and got the leash on it. But it slipped out and sprinted out the cat door hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://therealreality.editboard.com
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Dog clothes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog clothes.   Dog clothes. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:03 am

Very funny story that. My girlfried has clothes for her dogs but they don't look good on them. And really it's a waste of money buying clothes for dogs. It's not a necessity for them to wear clothes, they aren't humans.

Back to top Go down
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

Dog clothes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog clothes.   Dog clothes. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:03 am

Oh and Ezack, thats fine if u won't spend $130 on a wedding dress for Angel, I mean it is a bit of a rip off, but what about buying her a bumblebee costume??? It would suit her so well! lol, and its only $26! Bargain!
Back to top Go down
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Dog clothes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog clothes.   Dog clothes. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:14 am

To be honest you should read the book first before asking me to lend more money lol. You may recieve 1 for your birthday tehehehe.

Back to top Go down
Myself

Myself

Number of posts : 23

Dog clothes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog clothes.   Dog clothes. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:18 am

lol I think the zebra look suited her more.But even then she was a hybrid giraffe-lion-mud thing too.
Back to top Go down
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Dog clothes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog clothes.   Dog clothes. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:22 am

Oh very nice Kelly. Angel is going to be a Zebra. That way we don't need costumes we just spray paint her.

Back to top Go down
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

Dog clothes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog clothes.   Dog clothes. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:25 am

Yeah, we HAVE done that before... Oh when we wash her, we can use the 'essential' products I found on www.glamourdog.com. Oh, and then give her some PetSilk Island Breeze Cologne, or maybe Tropical Rainforest? lol
Back to top Go down
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Dog clothes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog clothes.   Dog clothes. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:28 am

I think Sarah gets weekly obessions. Not even last week did she find photoshop and got obessed with that, bu now it is dog accessories, more or less dog clothing. It is really disturbing and sad that people would buy their pets clothes.

Twisted Evil Ezack!
Back to top Go down
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

Dog clothes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog clothes.   Dog clothes. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:30 am

Yes, have you not NOTICED that I am making fun of it?

Oh, and you get obsessed with a different SONG each week Razz

Oh, I'm still obsessed with photoshop, I'm actually doing one cool one with your poem over it, to put on my wall, and one involving turning angel into a bee Smile
Back to top Go down
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Dog clothes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog clothes.   Dog clothes. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 10:40 am

Razz So what? It usually means that I get obessed with Fury Of The Storm half way through that week anyway. So I know how to play that song and can probably encrypt it into piano tabs and might be able to put onto your phone Sarah tehehehe.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dog clothes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog clothes.   Dog clothes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog clothes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Real Reality :: General :: Anything goes!-
Jump to: