The Real Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Real Reality

Come here to speak about anything on your mind. For indigos or earth angels of any ages. This is a sancturary for anyone who feels... different.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AHH! Davin was in my... dream?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-10

AHH! Davin was in my... dream? Empty
PostSubject: AHH! Davin was in my... dream?   AHH! Davin was in my... dream? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 6:52 am

Ohk, so on msn last night, Davin (metamorphic_reincarnation) was sharing some pictures of himself, and I had a very vivid memory of seeing him, in... Well, I think it must've been a dream.

Anyhow, it was weird... The dream itself is very fuzzy, but the picture definitely made something click... Ahh... Its so confusing!
Back to top Go down
https://therealreality.editboard.com
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: AHH! Davin was in my... dream?   AHH! Davin was in my... dream? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 6:59 am

I certaintly can not relate to that sorry Sad. Unlike alot of Indigo's, I do not have any abilities unless it is being very able to expand my musical vocabulary really quickly. To the point of having weird dreams of people that you know but didn't know then, I just think that Sarah has a slight telekinesis power hehe.

Twisted Evil Ezack! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Unorthodox.Angel
Admin
Unorthodox.Angel

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: AHH! Davin was in my... dream?   AHH! Davin was in my... dream? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 7:03 am

telekenisis is moving things with your mind...
Back to top Go down
https://therealreality.editboard.com
Not-Accepted

Not-Accepted

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: AHH! Davin was in my... dream?   AHH! Davin was in my... dream? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 7:07 am

You know what I mean. and actually kinetic force is physical movements. I should know this because I am 100% kinetic learner lol.

Twisted Evil Ezack! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHH! Davin was in my... dream?   AHH! Davin was in my... dream? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHH! Davin was in my... dream?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Real Reality :: Other Realms :: Dreams-
Jump to: